Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dear Wes,

Hey man. My Labor Day weekend was pretty fun. I got my six-string bass fixed (finally!)
and I was able to find Guitar Center and Bestbuy. I mostly learned some songs and hung out with friends whenever I had spare time. Funny email u sent me by the way. I also watched the ballgame at the AGR house. I know they didn't accept me as a member but they still don't mind having me around. I also met a few girls there too. I was pissed off about how the special teams played and the offense sucked during the 2nd half. The defense was great though. They made 4 interceptions! I also heard 2 new Metallica singles, My Apocloypse and Cyanide, and they are amazing! Death Magnetic will be out a week from Friday. It's almost here! Can't wait! Well have fun with Dana and I'll talk to you later.

From, William



Dear Daddy Mac,

Hey! Haven't seen you in a few weeks. Well, I'm enjoying myself in Knoxville and making the most of my time. I know where my classes are now so don't worry. I'm making a lot of new friends and making some progress with my studies. I bet you watched the football game Monday night. I was mad about it too. I feel worse for your Razorbacks though. But I hope that all is well that you have a nice day and I'll visit you again soon.

Love, William

No comments: